Saturday, July 19, 2014

My dad

The summer of 3rd grade was the horrible for a 7 year old going to be a 8 year old. I went to hospitals with my mom and dad so, my dad could get radiation for his cancer. My last birthday with my dad I honestly don't remember know what we did,. 
The start of 3rd grade was going ok until I went to my grandma's house after school because my dad  was paralyzed from the waist down. Can remember that day so well :\ October  16th i was staying by my Uncle and Aunts house, so me and my cousin where outside picking leaves (or I don't remember) to make a art project. when we came in my aunt told me my dad passed away! My Uncle made a video for the wake. I'm very thank full to have family that have my mom's back when she needed it.

When i turn 18 It will be ten years since my dad passed away! I miss him like Crazy!!! <3

1 comment: