Friday, August 8, 2014

I feel so happy to have my last name. ..

As I lay in my bed at home, I am thinking about my vacation up by my dad's side. I miss being up there already. I miss having to talk to my grandma and giving her hugs. Ya, I get to do it all the time at my other grandma. But it is not the same. 

Thursday

The Morning of that day I came home it was about 3:30 A.M. My grandmas bedroom door was shut. I was so nervous about it if she was alive or not. Which I was freaked out about it. I did not hear her snore.Then morning came and she was up! (Sigh of relief) 

My family on my dad's side is amazing. I feel so bless to be apart of this family to know extent would I trade them for the world!!! I am a proud niece, granddaughter and cousin! I don't care about shopping with them I just want to spend the time I have with them. 

1 comment: