Wednesday, August 6, 2014

what families don't known a glimpse though my eyes

Note: for personal protection I put a letter by the word that is spouse to be a name

So here I am at my dad's side of the family.  I have very kind cousin's and  aunts and uncles on both sides of my families. I feel that it is hard to make a strong relationship with my family because of the way I walk and talk. I know its not my fault because of my disability, but sometimes it is hard for people to except for the way you are.

August

I went to the races with my aunt (Km)and uncle (Jm) and my cousin (M). I am so glad that they took me to see my older cousin (D) race.  It was so cool to see him race, and I was so lucky that I went because it was autograph night! During intermissions all the cars come out. I was waiting to go down there to see him so, he could autograph my sweatshirt. I don't like loud noises do I wear headphones wt the races  don't get me wrong but a lot of people wear headphones. I had a great time with my family that night.  What is scary for me is my balance is not so good sometimes,  like a big crowd. But I take my time ans it does help me or taking someone arm does help in a bigger crowd.

Sunday, I was visiting my Aunt and my cousin (T) at the hospital because she had a baby (L)  her husband (A) , my cousin by marriage, and I went down to the vending machines to get lunch.  Even tho A is very quiet,  I would think he is a little nervous about me. I can't blame him for that because I just meet him five days ago.

My point of this blog post is even though people have a disability don't mean that they shouldn't be rejected out of there family. I know that, some people are afraid  to say that they are related  to someone with a disability but, you have to just deal with it.
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment